• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Various electric gear (Radio, servos etc), Bodyshells & Misc (Grab a bargain!)

Hpi_matrix_stock

What are those motors chap? As in brand/turn/brushed/brushless? And the servos?

Would be great to get more information on that joblot.

Most of it I don't need but a few bits I could certainly use, so if you don't want silly money, I'll have that lot.

Motors from Left to Right:

Team Orion Orbital 2 Pro-BB, 13 turn maybe? works maybe? Can turn it by hand ok by shaft seems to move up and down a little. (Edit: Just found 11X2 scratched on the can so that is probably the turns)

Trinity epic/monster motor? Tuned by Express Motorsports, 27T Stock motor. Looks quite new, probably bought from a racer who used it for 3 runs or so and then purchased by me, cant remember using it.

Trinity epic/monster motor? Tuned by Ea Motor sports, 27T Stock Motor, remember using this again probably bought from a racer originally. Both were bought for 1/10th touring car stock racing (if they dont just use brushless motors now?)

Lastly a standard 540 motor (new) probably taken from a Tamiya

Servos: Hitec HS-322 Deluxe & Acoms AS-12. The small blue one is a tower pro micro servo 9g

If you want more pictures of anything specifically il happily take some.

Edited by Hpi_matrix_stock