• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone running a RR5

flatout!

The modding ant the problem, it's the money it'll cost for a losi 5ive t roller, there that good they hold there money, :)

For me it's just having the guts to sell up what I have and get the money together to build a losi 5b :)

Iv got to use the ass of this baja for a bit first lol! Im going to try my hand at racing it for a bit and then when iv got a bit of racing under my belt im gunner look at changing to 4x4 losi 5b buggy, what a beasty,

what's the engine size limit for racing? And exhaust options? Is there a option or has it got to be silenced?

Thanks, im up on the pipes available but just not sure about the rules, like a mate of mine said, my dom pipe will be as welcome as a fart in a lift and the track, lol! It is really load and iv made the manifold opening bigger and its now a lot smoother flow to,

the manifold had a lip were its welded together, im not have anything backing the pressure up, its a tuned pipe it should of been a smooth flow to start with, lol! Im very particular when it comes down to tuning, what's the point of tuning somthing and leaving all this crud all round the manifold, lol! Id get more of a tune out my arse ;)