• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hobbytech drive belt?

dubnut1

Hi,

Do you know the pitch of the belt? the pitch is the exact distance from middle of 1 tooth to the middle of the next tooth.

I'm pretty sure it's probably something like a T5-560-6MM but if you send me the belt I will probably be able to match it up for you and obviously give you a price for the them before supplying anything.

PM me if you would like to send me the belt and I'll give you my address to send it too :thumbsup:

I found out through experience with other models that they don't use common length belts so you can't get them from general power/transmission supplies

I found out through experience with other models that they don't use common length belts so you can't get them from general power/transmission supplies

A T5-560 is a very common size for power transmission supplies infact I've yet to come across a size I cannot get hold of for a model, it's just the width that differs but I can have them cut to any width.

But a T5-560 would be 112 teeth a T5-550 would be 110 teeth

I deal with 27 belt suppliers and rarely have to turn a belt away unless it's O.E equipment only which no model ever would be, I can even have them made to spec if you have the money they can be Kevlar lined or wrapped, PTFE lined etc

Edited by Saabmania2

This is not a T5 belt it's a BT5 which are different profile teeth try this link http://www.transdev.co.uk/pages/belts/synchroflex/t5_main.htm

Edited by Saabmania2