• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi DBXL owners club

Bigjimknickers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

very nice since picking mine up I still have not run mine but everyone is saying to swap the 23 and get something bigger, I might stick with the 23 until it goes pop

53 minutes ago, kenny_st said:

good call will have a look now

if u  do...go head kit route...contact rob at irc as he has sum gen cy 29 head kits...:good:..the el`cheapo ones r exactly that...:lol:...I got a irc one on my db and its sweet:good:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kenny_st said:

very nice since picking mine up I still have not run mine but everyone is saying to swap the 23 and get something bigger, I might stick with the 23 until it goes pop

Ran mine with the stock 23cc and a Samba pipe, it was good, but always wanted to take it up a level, was looking at the head kits, but decided on going Zenoah all the way with the G290.  :good:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/06/2017 at 20:15, kenny_st said:

Really like the tyres going to order a set soon 

They seem very good value, should be able to test them soon, on leave very shortly.

ordered two sets in the end as I wanted a set for my x2, both servos went on the dibby so  bought 2 k power servos, really impressed with them

Edited by kenny_st
  • Like 1