• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

anyone from the north east left on here

carl edwards

Sunday was good quite a few guys there, some new and old faces. You are right Beefy dedication is the word as it was a tad cold? Wonder if Carl will post a photo of his smashed body when the tree moved position.

You got any cars left Beefy?

Hi team

Gary here just bought my first ever remote control car

A sprint 2 flux

I'm based in Hartlepool

Would love to come almg to a meet or something as of what I want to do with it drift/race I havent a clue!!

Bought it yesterday and do far its like WOW fast BUT the motor cog came off within 2 mins of taking it up and down my local road GUTTED!!

Got it fixed at shop this morning wanted to just get my cash back but I don't think I have the right too.

While at the shop got some drift wheels so fitted them 2 min later no FWD I obviously hadent tightened a wheel up enough and the pin has come out so no playing with it this weekend

Hello Gary. If its drifting your into check out d8rc on facebook. Its an indoor drift track and theres a fair few of us get up there. Good crack and hot food and drinks ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bonjour ladies it's been a while me and a couple of my vape mates are looking to get back out. I've still got my hyper beast that needs a few things mainly a savage clutch bell for a spare, radio gear tx and rx and a steering servo if anyone's got out going. Once the car is up and running I think a Whickham thorns or Belmont meet is needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all I snapped the pull start on my tomahawk St so I ordered a new pull start and a HPI Trophy 3.5 buggy off a guy on here. I wouldn't mind getting to know a few more guys on here am also going to give the wear side bash and trash a look too :-)