• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Aeromarine conquest build

toddfg

Once I've got flotation glued in, also got to get a new bolt for the exhaust mount, double check all bolts are tight, quite windy up here at the moment too so wait till weathers a little better, I don't want it blowing over on its first run lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Well its been 3 weeks , you must have run it or did it sink ?

Engine is out at the moment to fit handles as per bmprs rules, became a member on Sunday so got to get it legal to race with them, not had time to put it in the water yet to run it in, also want to paint it too so don't know whether to do it while the engines out or put it back in and run it then paint it at a later date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have thought you'd have got it sorted running and ironed out any niggles before jumping in racing.

Apologies i'm just impatient building up to a climax and teetering at the top waiting for the grand Finale.

I've got a bit of emulsion left from the ceiling if this will help speed things along and a bit of black hammerite from the gate :)

nearest i got to an RC boat was messing with a friends outboard on a small dinghy he has bought for messing about on canal. good fun though except for the punctures, used inflatable things not a good idea !!!