• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Murnan Tuned Novarossi Virtus .21

HYPER-BOY

Hyper boy, where abouts you based?

What's tracks you planing to run at?

Also I have aload of mbx6r parts that I'm going to sell at some point when I get my 7r up and running would you be interested in any of them?

KR

Alex

Hi mate, from sunny Birmingham..

As for tracks it was my first ever go on a track, but will go round the Midlands to try different ones.

Yes I would be interested in parts definately.  Let me know  :thumbsup:

Hi mate, from sunny Birmingham..

As for tracks it was my first ever go on a track, but will go round the Midlands to try different ones.

Yes I would be interested in parts definately. Let me know :thumbsup:

We have a good track in hertfordshire bit of a drive for you tho, it's called herts nitro model club.

Give it a Google, we have a really good following there.

I joined in October and been running the winter series there and every meet there has been around 40-50 drivers good run and a good group of people.

Once I get my 7r sorted and retire the 6r I'll let you know what I have...put it this way I have enough parts to build another car 1.5 times lol

We have a good track in hertfordshire bit of a drive for you tho, it's called herts nitro model club.

Give it a Google, we have a really good following there.

I joined in October and been running the winter series there and every meet there has been around 40-50 drivers good run and a good group of people.

Once I get my 7r sorted and retire the 6r I'll let you know what I have...put it this way I have enough parts to build another car 1.5 times lol

Lol sounds good, let me know when you sell up!

I would love to come down but @ 220 mile round trip that's a long day !

Lol sounds good, let me know when you sell up!

I would love to come down but @ 220 mile round trip that's a long day !

Yeah it is rather a long trip, saying that there is a couple of guys that travel from Devon and stay the night before in a local b & b.

Will let you know will be after Xmas and I'll give you fist shout on what I'm selling on.

• Like 1

Yeah it is rather a long trip, saying that there is a couple of guys that travel from Devon and stay the night before in a local b & b.

Will let you know will be after Xmas and I'll give you fist shout on what I'm selling on.

Great mate thanks.

Yeah to be honest I don't mind a bit of travel... As soon as I am decent enough on a track I may well give it a go... I was shocked how different a track is tbh, slippy astro! - but I loved it.

Great mate thanks.

Yeah to be honest I don't mind a bit of travel... As soon as I am decent enough on a track I may well give it a go... I was shocked how different a track is tbh, slippy astro! - but I loved it.

I only started racing about 3 months ago and I couldn't believe set up, tyres, weather conditions have such a large effect on how the car handles.

The list is endless, I have my car set up to race at herts and it took awhile to get it to that point...different diff oils, shock silicone, ride hight, toe in!

At one point I could of set fire to the thing BUT it gets better and really enjoying it now just wish the weather was better!

If you have any questions drop me a message, I'm no master mind but I must of stripped and rebuilt my car 3/4 times so have a good understanding of it now!

Enjoy it for its age it is still a very competitive car!

• Like 1

Enjoy it for its age it is still a very competitive car!

Yeah it's still a good car, I bought it from a member of another forum who had it new in the box and had never built it so I built it over a week.

You get to know things so much better when you build them..  No doubt I will at some time go for the 7 as I was surprised at the quality of the Mugen's.