• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hong nor x3 e

jim46

Hi all, are these any good, had a few different cars, buggys , truggys etc from nitro to electric, just missing having an 1/8th scale buggy at the moment, my first 1/8th buggy was hpi trophy, had lots of fun with that, I no there not the best, but now ive sold it I really miss it, so looking at the hong nor x3 e rtr, would consider the nitro version aswell, looks good for the money but not sure about parts support with this brand, any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi all, are these any good, had a few different cars, buggys , truggys etc from nitro to electric, just missing having an 1/8th scale buggy at the moment, my first 1/8th buggy was hpi trophy, had lots of fun with that, I no there not the best, but now ive sold it I really miss it, so looking at the hong nor x3 e rtr, would consider the nitro version aswell, looks good for the money but not sure about parts support with this brand, any advice would be much appreciated.

parts may be an issue. ..but I aint never owned a hn.....have u looked at anything else ??or u set on one of these

would consider any brand, just want a good solid basher, as long as its 1/8th scale buggy, prefer electric, brushless set up, would consider nitro, although they are pain at times, you cant beat the smell and noise of nitro, but that can also limit to where you can run em, and I already currently own a hyper st pro nitro which I built my self, so prob brushless leccy is the way to go this time, would like a vorza but think there way over priced