• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Manor RC Mansfield Woodhouse

Dubberz

My Coyote is now fitted with a different ESC and receiver...just so i can use sticks and not steeringwheel type handset.

Suspension also lowered and feels like it's working better, and all original tyres are back on...too much grip roll with the Jackal tyres.

Hopefully in the next day or two it'll be fitted with a smaller pinion and before long I'll be making the big jump :36_11_6[1]:

My Coyote is now fitted with a different ESC and receiver...just so i can use sticks and not steeringwheel type handset.

Suspension also lowered and feels like it's working better, and all original tyres are back on...too much grip roll with the Jackal tyres.

Hopefully in the next day or two it'll be fitted with a smaller pinion and before long I'll be making the big jump :36_11_6[1]:

Nice one mate! Should be more capable now ay!

EMB do my buggy chassis in a truggy, MT! and desert truck style....  

I've found the desert truck, quite like it but not found it over here, they also do a 1/14th short course

http://www.apexmodels.com/gbu0-prodshow/LCR-LCEMBSCLH.html

I've found the desert truck, quite like it but not found it over here, they also do a 1/14th short course

http://www.apexmodels.com/gbu0-prodshow/LCR-LCEMBSCLH.html

O yh - I'd forgot about the SC.  Conversion from buggy isn't hard - I'd buy the shell off you too, as the cold killed mine last but one run out.  I think last time I looked some of the German dealers had more of the range in - no customs or tax etc just a bit higher postage.

Go read the owners thread if you get time, there's a fair few choices with these.  Older RTR kits came with plastic chassis / towers, so the kit was a must for bashers as it had metal chassis and towers, the newer rtr kits thugh can be had with these upgrades - the part numbers are slightly different so you need to be vigilant and get it right for what you want.    Newer kits also have clear shell (I think) and also traditional bevelled diffs rather than the shaft geared ones I have.  I couldn't comment on which is better - I find mine understeers a little but haven't played with diff oils yet to see I if can improve things.  The very latest kits also have a slightly altered slipper assembly, as the older one had a little play i think - however mine seems fine.

hi all, hope to be there this sunday for my second go at racing with the Durango dex 210 rtr, I am sharing this with my som at the moment, but looking to get myself the v2 kit version, so we can both race same time, was looking at the new kit to build, but now considering used, not much on ebay that looks good at moment, any one at club looking to sell any 210 kit on or rolling chassis,  with any spares etc, mid motor configuration if poss ?

hi all, hope to be there this sunday for my second go at racing with the Durango dex 210 rtr, I am sharing this with my som at the moment, but looking to get myself the v2 kit version, so we can both race same time, was looking at the new kit to build, but now considering used, not much on ebay that looks good at moment, any one at club looking to sell any 210 kit on or rolling chassis,  with any spares etc, mid motor configuration if poss ?

Adam is selling his 410 cheap.... asked me today if I wanted it but i'm trying to cut back myself - think he wants to try a Schuey.

ok, thts 4wd yes, will he be racing sunday, I could have a look at it then, same here trying not to spend to much, but then keep buying more lol,  

hi, could anyone advise on what wt diff oil is used in the dex 210 rtr, ive just stripped it as it was leaking, going to refill and reseal, not sure what weight oil to use here,