• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

bristol meet up 19/10....

evssv

I would love to come and join in today and get a few tips but got to go out with the family, hopefully another time before the weather gets to bad this year.

I would love to come and join in today and get a few tips but got to go out with the family, hopefully another time before the weather gets to bad this year.

Stockwood @ 2pm it is then.

yep!!

yeah no worries mate. ...hopefully we b out nx wk end weather permitting. ...

Nx weekend you say? Were about in bristol?

aahh...not decided yet tbh.....we're thking possibly Avonmouth or wick as we run brushless so no issues with any racket we'll make....but like I said not sure yet.....we wanna try the tumps at filton but not sure if its gonna b packed with bmx bandits or the like lol!!! Edited by evssv

• 1 month later...

He's still got the Stampede and yes it's very quite on here

hello dude...hope u 'n' urs had a good un...we're hopefully gonna go to bedminster skate park tomorrow for a pack or 2....if it aint raining....its the skate park at the bottom of north Street jus off the roundabout....I think it called Emily park now.....jus behind the old swimming baths...not sure on time...probably around 1ish Edited by evssv

hello dude...hope u 'n' urs had a good un...we're hopefully gonna go to bedminster skate park tomorrow for a pack or 2....if it aint raining....its the skate park at the bottom of north Street jus off the roundabout....I think it called Emily park now.....jus behind the old swimming baths...not sure on time...probably around 1ish

I took the Savage to The Trumps on Christmas Eve and after one bad landing off the first jump it has stopped working!

I've stripped it down and I can't find anything that's broken. There is still a spark when I connect the battery's to the ESC but no lights or beeps so I have to presume that the ESC is gone(again).

That one I sold you would've come in handy right now!

So if I can make it I'll just run the Gravedigger.

typical!!! take it U tried recalibrating it?? that tumps track is awesome!! my hyper went swimming twice in the boggy bits around sum of the corners..lol!! luckily I gota away with it....well hopefully U can make tomorrow...... have U asked on here what it might b??

Edited by evssv