• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger EB4 S2 Dual Starter

Garry45

Hi Guys

Been searching for a dual starter system for my rc but I can't find one for my model and it only comes up with Thunder tiger MTA4??.it says it's for the .21/.28 engine and would that fit mine???

Any advice would be great

Garry

Edited by Garry45

they dont fit mate theyres not enough room at yhe rear +theyre rubbish anyway lol

Thanks Jordan

Think that's answered my question and as they say if you don't ask you don't no lol

Gonna get some Kevlar pull cord and replace the one I've got as its only gonna be a matter of time before I snap it and it's cheap off the bay.

Garry

i f you want to use a rotor start get a tiger drive from the usa made by sullivan products it will need a little modding but works a treat i got it on my eb4 s2 plus you need to no what size the post that the oneway bearing goes on it was 6mm with mine then you just need to get the drive wand which is basicly a long allen key with the l shape bit cut off mine is 5.5mm and a battery drill most people have these hope this helps

• Like 1

i f you want to use a rotor start get a tiger drive from the usa made by sullivan products it will need a little modding but works a treat i got it on my eb4 s2 plus you need to no what size the post that the oneway bearing goes on it was 6mm with mine then you just need to get the drive wand which is basicly a long allen key with the l shape bit cut off mine is 5.5mm and a battery drill most people have these hope this helps

Thanks for the reply

Gonna stick with the pull start system and got a spare Kevlar pull cord so all is good I hope lol

Garry

Thanks for the reply

Gonna stick with the pull start system and got a spare Kevlar pull cord so all is good I hope lol

Garry

how did you change the pull cord to that kevlar stuff? is it easy? i was thinking about using it, tho ive been quite happy with a drill start on my eb4 s2

how did you change the pull cord to that kevlar stuff? is it easy? i was thinking about using it, tho ive been quite happy with a drill start on my eb4 s2

I haven't attempted to change it yet and only when my original cord snaps I will then replace it,

From what I've read and watched on YouTube it's not a bad job to do but fiddly and the spring is the tricky bit,YouTube it and then you can see if your upto the task lol

Garry