• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy Roller/ Needs work done

rctech132

Now have a D8T so ill no longer be using this. I stripped it down completely and then decided not to buy all the parts to make it perfect again as it wouldn't be worth it for me... Anyway here we have a pretty much complete rolling chassis. There are a few little things that need sorting. One steering bushing is missing and both diffs could do with new ring gears as both have 1 tiny chip out of a tooth making an annoying clicking noise while driving. Front battery tray part is broken and needs the strap but is still usable. The rear end is held on by 3 screws as there is a broken screw in one of the holes this doesn't affect the rigidity at all though. All bearings aren't new but none are bad all smooth and work fine. Diff bearing could be replaced but they will last for a bit still. Driveshafts are a bit bent but they still work just wobble around. Comes with rear wing and i also have a body but its quite battered at the front and is cracked will throw in the body if anyone wants it. Also have the wheels and tyres however 1 of the tyres is broken and has no foam but all wheels are goos and other 3 tyres are fine too. Still quite a bit of tread left on them. Im looking for

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...