• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ellesmere Port radio control car club in the north west

dazza1

Ellemere port off roaders radio control car club is in jepody of closing down due to lack of interest, so we need your help. To keep this club running we need members so basically its a "use it or lose it" situatation.

We race hobby grade radio control cars (must be crystal interchangeable or 2.4ghz) all battery operated cars are catered for including 1/10 touring, buggies, supastox and micro buggies ect.

We are situated in Ellesmere Port community centre (postcode CH66 2WW ).

We open the doors at 6.30 pm racing starts at 7pm on fridays (from the 26/09/2014) until around 9.30pm.

If you dont have a car to race we have 2 tamiya touring cars that can be hired for the night at a cost of

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi,

Am looking at getting back into rc racing, and found this thread on a google search.

Unsure if this club is still running as this thread is quite old, but club is closest to me so just asking in the hope that it is.

Cheers

Rich

Hi

Hi yes the club is still up and running feel free to join our Facebook group Ellesmere Port model car club or take a look at our website http://epmcc.co.uk

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Have joined the Facebook group and checked out the website and plan to get there in a few weeks time due to shift work. I need to come check it out and ask some questions about cars, batteries, chargers etc before I look at buying anything as haven't raced since about '97.

Cheers and see you soon

Rich