• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

possible new track in richmond surrey

gixxersteve

Not as yet still waitin 4 council 2 decide wat there doin.still need more support 4 this so if u havent put details down WHY not and if u have tell freinds an other rc hobbyists to do same.

Hi all as jay says sign up also check the facebook page called richmond rc club.once theres more names down i will be contacting them to show how many people are supporting this.then they can see the support for this and then get things going while winter is here so it could be ready for start of next year.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I live w6 and I'd be really interested with this.

Put my name down, won't supply name and email in this thread but happy to do it by PM

Richmond would love an RC track it's full of people with youngsters (and oldies) looking for fun.

Hi all hope all had good xmas and new year.so after finally waitin 4 council 2 get back 2 me with regards rc track it seems as tho they have not said no to the track but it seems as tho they wana make it almost impossible 4 this to go ahead.they are asking 4 us 2 create a commitee plus produce a plan 4 funding and want a consultation with local residents.so after much consideration it seems that is no longer viable but on another note i know of a place where we could create a track.if you wud be interested in helping out with the build of the track then could u pm me with your name and number then i will be able 2 update people with more info as an when.