• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Location help

rcrallyuk

Hey. 

Im looking to organise a Rally event in Scotland. Im looking for some location ideas.

What i am looking for: I would need an area of (minimum) half a football pitch that is loose gravel and some tarmac or a good forrest that has some great "rally like tracks". The event will only be help over one day so electricity would be good but not needed and it would need to have good parking. 

We are looking to have a full rally track and a rallycross section (if we can) that we could build some jumps and a nice track. 

Any help would be great. 

I have a couple of ash football pitches near me that the council have said i can use but they said i cannot mark the ground and its just a bit close to a main road. Its also in a housing estate and im hoping to attract some nitro guys for the rally cross so i dont really want that.

Cheers.

Andy 

Hey man have you thought about Strathclyde park it has ash pitches massive car parks, loose gravel, and dirty forest's...... I can meet up with you and show you around a few of my spots... And would be happy to help!