• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Re run Round 8 SRCMCC Summer Series 2014

creativechris

Hey guys. 

First of all a big shout out to 4eyes for covering my forum posting while I was away! Great job buddy thank you.

As you heard last sunday was a complete wash out! Nobody could had run a meeting that day all over the country and here at swindon radio control model car club we suffered just as well. 

So the committee came together for a discussion and came to the conclusion that this sunday the 10th August will be a race meeting instead of practice! The weather forecast ahead looks very promising for a dry weekend meaning we can get some serious racing under way! 

8am Gate will be open, we will need extra pair of hands to help set up the track and clear any standing water if necessary. 

Booking in will be open at 8:40 until 9:30 on the dot. If you are going to be late then please drop chris a message via mobile (07576727422) and i will get you booked in no problem!

hope to see you guys there!!

best regards.

Chris.H