• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Does anyone on here play VRC Pro?

The Dark Knight

I think I'd only play it over the winter months. It'd be good if they had 1/10 electric buggy 2wd & 4wd on it. And 1/10 electric touring cars.

They do have 1/10 electric touring cars mate

Awesome, I thought it was just nitro. I still haven't decided wether to get a gaming pc or just use my macbook pro.

Yeah that is a big decision, would you use a gaming pc for any other games or purposes? Then it would be worth it otherwise what would it cost to get the MacBook ready?

Yeah that is a big decision, would you use a gaming pc for any other games or purposes? Then it would be worth it otherwise what would it cost to get the MacBook ready?

I probably would use a gaming pc for other games, I wouldn't mind getting a decent rc flight simulator. I already have a PS3 so wouldn't play that many other games on the PC.

All I need for the MacBook is boot camp. I'm currently having problems with my MacBook though so will need to stick it away to see what the repair costs are.

I probably would use a gaming pc for other games, I wouldn't mind getting a decent rc flight simulator. I already have a PS3 so wouldn't play that many other games on the PC.

All I need for the MacBook is boot camp. I'm currently having problems with my MacBook though so will need to stick it away to see what the repair costs are.

Ok, well i orleady had a windows laptop so it was as simple as installing the game, another thing is you dont need a super high spec pc to use it