• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FG marder whats it worth

kangarilla

Great Fun fella, your finger doesn't stick on the throttle as much as mine :)

Nice to see it flying about, Have you built the Baja yet, i found the FG faster than the Baja, even with the 23cc engine against the 26cc one,  is that a stock can or tuned pipe on it and what are you filming it with please

• Like 1

Great Fun fella, your finger doesn't stick on the throttle as much as mine :)

Nice to see it flying about, Have you built the Baja yet, i found the FG faster than the Baja, even with the 23cc engine against the 26cc one,  is that a stock can or tuned pipe on it and what are you filming it with please

Hi Mate Baja is still under construction  that is just as I got it from you apart from the body. It has convinced me that 2  wheel drive is 100% more fun then 4 wheel drive.

It was filmed with a GoPro Hero3 on a body strap. Just watching it again and worked out what that Thump Thump noise in the background is, when I put the GoPro strap on it got tsngle and I could not be bothered to straighten it out so it was higher then it should be so I reckon that noise is my heart beat. :shockingscary: 

Edited by Ian w