• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Posting Photobucket Links

Smoothybb

Anyone else having trouble? Doing it the same as normal, click the bottom box so it goes yellow then paste into reply box. Now I get "Not allowed to use that extension on this community" and refuses to post. If I take off the /IMG] it provides a link to my photobucket account to view there but I want it embedded in the thread. Any ideas? Someone else had this problem I think via PM and mine was working fine, now mines gone up the swanny! I don't know how to post up the text without it seeing it as a banned extension.

Anyone else having trouble? Doing it the same as normal, click the bottom box so it goes yellow then paste into reply box. Now I get "Not allowed to use that extension on this community" and refuses to post. If I take off the /IMG] it provides a link to my photobucket account to view there but I want it embedded in the thread. Any ideas? Someone else had this problem I think via PM and mine was working fine, now mines gone up the swanny! I don't know how to post up the text without it seeing it as a banned extension.

It's not the bottom box, it's the one above it.............the one that just says IMG

Edited by chrisjw

WTF, why don't I have latest PB?  :sly: I don't have IMG thumb, not fair!!!! What does image thumb do lol.

AntNoTrust.png

Images work but not vids although I didn't have any problems doing the same with the vid at the top of my bixler thread.

Edited by Smoothybb

Errrrr, think it might be my bad guys. Just checked the link to the vid at the top of my bixler thread and it's done from youtube.

Sorry guys, if it's any consolation it's wasted a good deal of my afternoon trying to getting it sorted.  :whistling:

• Like 1