• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

whats a tmaxx like any good

marlon

It depends on what you're swapping and what condition it's in. The T-Maxx, being as it's a Traxxas, is one of the easiest trucks to get parts for and has strong aftermarket support.

So parts are easy to get that's the most important for me what hop ups would you recommend I'm thinking its going to be the 2.5 I'm swapping a hyper 7 for it so can't see it been the 3.3

It'll all depend on what your plans are and what condition it's in. The 2.5 is easy to convert to 3.3 spec though, if you want to. Depending on your driving style you may prefer the short chassis, it'll be easier to wheely and sling around in the air. Look around through some threads, there are a ton out there about upgrades.

Edited by SchrodeMode

I just want a basher that's not gonna cost a fortune I'm putting my hyper 7 up for swap and want something different and I've got it narrowed down to a savage or tmaxx and just can't decide I've had a savage before so know about them just don't know about traxxas

I have tmaxx and savvy and tbh I prefer the tmaxx as everyone runs the savvy. Tmaxx are very upgradeable too. Here's one I'm building at the min

zetatuze.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk