• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Dark Knights Xray XB4-2wd

I had a problem, my motor went bang so i ordered a new one and must of clicked 17.5t instead of 7.5t by accident so i need to get another motor, I'm still yet to race at a track with it though..

That's quite  a fast motor especially if you're just starting out in 2wd. I was running 7.5t but it suffered water damage. A guy I know was selling a 8.5t so I went with that. I'd still say it's bit too fast for my ability but happy enough with it. I was just running it in blinky but I added a bit of turbo at the SORC round to give it a bit more poke on the straight.

That's quite  a fast motor especially if you're just starting out in 2wd. I was running 7.5t but it suffered water damage. A guy I know was selling a 8.5t so I went with that. I'd still say it's bit too fast for my ability but happy enough with it. I was just running it in blinky but I added a bit of turbo at the SORC round to give it a bit more poke on the straight.

I used to have a 6.5t motor lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's still up for sale for the right offer but been getting nothing but silly offers on it. It's a cracking car and happy to keep it for now.

Yeah, that does seem to happen quite a lot..,

I suppose the XB4 2wd not being the flavour of the month, despite how good it may be won't be helping.

Keep racing it till you get a decent offer bid.

It just takes a bit of work to get it to work ok in low grip. It'll never be as good as a mid-motor but I'm happy with it. I'm going to be racing it indoors this weekend for the first time. Touring cars will be my main class next year but will still race offroad occasionally.