• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hpi baja 5bss as new !

Caffdog

Hi welcome to my sale for my beloved HPI baja 5bss.

Genuine baja not a cheap copy.

Looking at around 600 or offers

I'm sure your aware of what this buggy is all about , they're a very powerful very robust, very expensive :( petrol rc buggy.

This is the SS kit version with the upgraded 26CC fuelie engine as apposed to the 23CC.

Has extra features over the RTR model such as:

tuned pipe

bigger engine capacity

Better shocks etc etc.

Unlike the kit version however this comes with full 2.4 GHZ radio gear which isn't included with the kit. And was bought separately by myself.

Now...the reason for my sale, iv used nitro 1/8 scale for a while and bought this as a kit to build with my girlfriends dad (male bonding and all that), however once it was built it was never really used, we took it out once to run In the engine when my girlfriend turned it over and scraped the roof a bit after which we took it home and it's sat under my bed since.

So...as a result of that this particular baja is in immaculate, I would even say almost as new condition and will require running in.

Iv added a few extras to enhance and prolong the model such as:

Black shock covers all round

Black HPI beadlocks on the rims

Outerwears pull start cover

Outerwears air filter cover

Spektrum throttle/brake servo

The baja will also come with a few spare parts from the build as you can see in the pics, will come with the standard baja exhaust also and a few brand new unused pre oiled air filters and body clips, a spare upper bodyshell I was given and original box and instructions etc.

Few bottles of oils and lubes etc including new unused 2 stroke oil.

Overall the Baja is totally mint and I'm sure someone will get a bargain. I'd probably keep it under the bed to be honest but gonna move into motocross so need must unfortunately

Please do feel free to ask me any questions

Due to the size and weight of this it's offered as cash on collection only, or bank transfer which ever you choose

This was 750.00 not including the radio gear, the outwrwear covers, the upgraded servo etc

It's located in tidworth, Wiltshire but Im More than happy to travel to meet if needed for diesel money aslong as you message me before hand

Luke

Few pics:

5a5q87.jpg

qr1ba0.jpg

2vrtxu8.jpg

2lc04z6.jpg

mkf8fn.jpg

donr00.jpg

Offers ?

Edited by Caffdog

• 3 weeks later...