• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Using a lipo as a reciever battery pack?

Chasman

Hi, not sure if anyone can help. Iv just bought a losi dbxl and I want to run a lipo on it. So using a castle BEC iv managed to use a 2s lipo with the spektrum reciever. I also installed a killer rc super bee fail safe. Now it all powers up but it's glitchy if using both servos at the same time (on the bench using fully throttle to full brake fast and then steering in the same way), and it cuts out for a brief second and the fail safe then kicks in. Can I not run a lipo like this? The lipo is in good condition fully charged and balanced. When looking at the led on the BEC its does briefly flicker as if the servos are draining too much?

Iv checked the super bee settings and it's at glitch sensitivity 1 which it says it should be on the manual when using spektrum equipment, and iv checked the lipo cut off voltage that is also correct

Thanks for any help