• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

World of Tanks (Xbox-PC)

Anthoop

Yeah same for me, finally got my PC back up and running and with room to use it and now WoT just makes me yawn.... it is all about World of Warplanes now... and that is loads of fun!

If you need help, all my tanks.

USA              UK                                     Germany                      USSR        

T1E6X          Matilda Black Prince          Pz.38H                        Tetrarch

T2                 Cromwell                           T15                             M3 Light

Locust           Centurion Mk. I                 Leopard                       T-127

T71               TOG II                               Auf Panther                 T-44

Ram2            AT 8                                  Tiger 2                          KV-2

Fury              FV304                               Sturer Emil                   IS-3

Pershing                                                 8,8 cm Jagdtiger          SU-152

T69                                                         G.W. Panther               SU-8

T32

Hellcat

M37           

Gamertag: Mr Brightside82

Edited by Mr Brightside

yea i've lost interest in the game too, i want the newer tank but its such a grind the tanks i need to use have become boring to use thorugh having played so many games with them

and getting into new tanks result in getting killed because i don't know how to use it effectively  lol

Remember that the game is free to play...if you pay then there can be less grinding....they have to make money to survive and there will always be people willing to pay.. :)

If you are following a line for a specific tank then there will be tanks along that line that are horrid with the first package and even with the last...

Gamertag: Mr Brightside82

Do you "platoon"?

Remember that the game is free to play...if you pay then there can be less grinding....they have to make money to survive and there will always be people willing to pay.. :)

If you are following a line for a specific tank then there will be tanks along that line that are horrid with the first package and even with the last...

i'm fully aware of how the game works and i disagree with how they have gone about getting their money with it, that is all.

i'm fully aware of how the game works and i disagree with how they have gone about getting their money with it, that is all.

I disagree with it too...

Sadly the days of going to a shop and buying a game that works are gone..now you can pay more "and" get more!

Edited by Anthoop

playing now if anyone wants to join in

Bah...I would have joined you.

What tanks/tier are you playing and how did you get on....fun or frustration?  :xd:

yes I do

I thought you might after looking at yours stats.

How long have you been playing?

Bah...I would have joined you.

What tanks/tier are you playing and how did you get on....fun or frustration?  :xd:

bit of both, my internet connection is crap now so i keep having lag moments at the wrong moment.

i have finaly got the next package for my churchill vii

as for tiers i'm mostly in the iv area but it ranges from tier iii to tier vi

Do you guys know if the PC and Xbox games are compatible? As in if I'm playing on my PC could I platoon with you lot on Xbox?

Not possible.

bit of both, my internet connection is crap now so i keep having lag moments at the wrong moment.

i have finaly got the next package for my churchill vii

as for tiers i'm mostly in the iv area but it ranges from tier iii to tier vi

Ha...lag moments and this game are great for me...I can expect to turn up to the battle late or only being able to drive in a straight line or drive for a while then loose control or...etc...but my connection is fine for other games.  :whistling: 

Ha...lag moments and this game are great for me...I can expect to turn up to the battle late or only being able to drive in a straight line or drive for a while then loose control or...etc...but my connection is fine for other games.  :whistling: 

yea, i think the lower tiers are alot more fun to play with, if it wasn't so costly to convert the exp you get so i could use them on other tanks i may enjoy the game alot more.

the higher teir tanks are fun when i'm in the mood for something alittle more thought out.

lower tiers are like call of duty (run n gun)

higher teir are like battlefield (think before you shoot)

That's crap.

It is...but also it it is not....

Many things are different between the PC and Xbox versions of the game

but...

If the game was the same and the PC and Xbox people played in the same game then the person with the mouse has a far better opportunity to win. :)

yea, i think the lower tiers are alot more fun to play with, if it wasn't so costly to convert the exp you get so i could use them on other tanks i may enjoy the game alot more.

the higher teir tanks are fun when i'm in the mood for something alittle more thought out.

lower tiers are like call of duty (run n gun)

higher teir are like battlefield (think before you shoot)

I like that analogy (even though I do not play COD)...I understand run and gun.

...but there are tanks at every tier that can be virtually useless given that you join the match on your own...in a standard tank with no upgrades.....you are in the bottom tier...you are on a map that does not favour your tank type....you can not do any damage to any tank you spot or are in range of....you can not spot anyone....you get spotted constantly....never mind the team that you are matched with...

my tanks.

USA                UK                 Germany      USSR        

T1                  Crusader        T-15            T-50
M5 Stuart       Churchill VII    Pz. II G         T-28
M3 Lee           Alecto            Luchs           SU-76
T82                Sexton II         Pz. 38 nA     SU-18
                                            Pz. III
                                            D.W.2
                                            Marder II

Gamertag: v PimpLippy v

Edited by Thunderwolf
  • Like 1

How much did that lot cost..if it is not rude to ask?

I finally sold my Hellcat and bought the M6...on my way to the T29....could not bear to sell the T1 as that can be funny too.

My keepers so far are the T1 the M5 Stuart and the KV1...the VK36.01 is the tank that has my best crew but I just do not know where to go in the German line...