• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Short length NiMH battery

JoeDreamer

Hi there. I'm pretty new to RC cars and got my first proper RC car today. I'm wondering if there are any short length, high capacity NiMH batteries about. My current bay holds a battery that's 100mm long (plus its 7.2v). I've seen most are about 130mm so just a general question . If there is could anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Not sure if end to end or side by side cells ( in a 6 cell pack ) would fit better, but that gives you 2 options atleast. You can also get 'hump' packs which have the 6th cell on top, making the pack shorter but taller- something you might be able to make work judging by some google images of your model ( modding = winning :D ).

Take a look at these guys for different options, best cells vs price of any seller pretty much:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Vapextech-Batteries-and-Chargers?_trksid=p2047675.l2563