• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Switchblade kill switch and dx4s

wally1973

Hello I've upgraded my radio gear and receiver

I'm having trouble getting the switchblade to do as it's told. I have it set up on aux1 2p the light on killswitch is solid I can start the car fine when I press the remote kill switch the switchblade flashes but it won't kill the engine.

Anyone have any idears as to where I've gone wrong ?

Hi,Firstly you need to post this in the Petrol Section,or Large Scale,have you put  two wires to the coil where the factory kill button is,iwhen I did mine I soldered two wires onto the others,that way I still have the stop button working,not sure about that radio,try a pm tp Jolly Roger on the petrol forum,he makes the switchblade killswitch.

Goldman :030::fish:

Thanks I thought this would be the right section being about electric components but have posted in petrol section just now.

I have soldered the two wires onto the killswitch it just don't seem to be responding

Thanks

I had loads of problems with my dx4s as well. Turned out the problem was with the rx. The kill switch doesn't seem to work with the avc receiver (srs4210) even when avc is disabled in the bind process.

In the end I gave up and used the non avc receiver that came in the box and had no problems at all

Edited by Madmini