• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ANDERSON M5 RTR RC MOTORCROSS BIKE BRAND NEW, swap anything considered, maybe decent radio gear and cash or touring car stuff

tw2806

I went to the local model shop today with the intention of buying a rc touring car and some how ended up buying this lol.  I wanted one a while back so fancied having a go. I bought it with a core rc battery and the extra little wheelie bar thing that goes under the rear mudguard. I literally charged the battery tried it out the front of my house on the grass and its not my thing. I prefer something with 4 wheels.  I would really like to swap for a touring/ drift car or will sell. I paid

Edited by tw2806

i have a kyosho touring car almost new,has front cvd's but stock other than that. Interested?

Im in milton keynes too so could meet halfway to trade rather than post?

Edited by Jayce

Bump still for sale due to some amazing person that bids then decides they want it posting to Poland bit want to pay UK postage charges. I will do it for 110 including the postage for some one on here or swap for something else. 

• 3 months later...