• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

no longer available (Please close)

Saabmania2

jus curious on a price for a full bearing kit for my mta4 s50......

Yes I probably can they look standard bearings, but unfortunately no listings for this car have been released so only suppliers of the car currently know the sizes, if you can let me know the sizes & quantity's you require then I will happily make you a kit up, it might even tell you what you need in your manual for the car :thumbsup:

Cheers

Paul

Yes I probably can they look standard bearings, but unfortunately no listings for this car have been released so only suppliers of the car currently know the sizes, if you can let me know the sizes & quantity's you require then I will happily make you a kit up, it might even tell you what you need in your manual for the car :thumbsup:

Cheers

Paul

cool..I got the manual. ....

Hi mate do you have the savage clutch bearings in yet? I found a losi one already so only need savage ones now and ill check my bearing tub to see what im low on in traxxas type.

Hi mate do you have the savage clutch bearings in yet? I found a losi one already so only need savage ones now and ill check my bearing tub to see what im low on in traxxas type.

Hi,

Yes I have Savage X clutch bearings @

I can get pretty much any bearing you need, if you have the bearing reference I can certainly have a look for you 

quote name="Saabmania2" post="2022551" timestamp="1403645790"]

I can get pretty much any bearing you need, if you have the bearing reference I can certainly have a look for you

Edited by evssv

Edited by evssv

Cool no problem, leave it with me I'll come back with some prices later this evening :thumbsup:

here's the exact bearing numbers

Fully rubber sealed contact both sides.Carb front wheel-Left 6004 Right 6004 Rear Wheel Fully rubber sealed contact both sides.Left 6304 Right 6304 Sprocket CarrierFully rubber sealed contact both sides.6305.....if u can get me a price on all these that would b good. ....

ADVANCE NOTICE:

If you require bearings kits please be aware I'm away on Holiday for 1 week from 12th July to 19th July and again 1st Aug to 9th Aug

How much for for a Slash 4x4 kit, rubber please?

Hi,

I can do the full 20 bearing kit for the slash 4x4 for

• Like 1

I'll take a tt01e kit. Do you do the pins that sir behind the 12 hexs? And how much would a dt02 bearing kit be? Tt01 will be indoor use so which ever bearing is best for that and dt02 out door so which bearing  best please.

Thanks Kieran.

I'll take a tt01e kit. Do you do the pins that sir behind the 12 hexs? And how much would a dt02 bearing kit be? Tt01 will be indoor use so which ever bearing is best for that and dt02 out door so which bearing best please.

Thanks Kieran.

No problem TT01e kits are ready, I'll have a look into the DT02 kit for you with rubber seals for you

How many pins you need?? I have loads here I'll just send those f.o.c with the bearings

No problem TT01e kits are ready, I'll have a look into the DT02 kit for you with rubber seals for you

How many pins you need?? I have loads here I'll just send those f.o.c with the bearings

Hi Kieran,

Yes I can do both and the DT02 with Rubber sealed bearings

the TT01E is