• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

DURHAM BMX TRACK HARDCORE BASH 18/05/2014

Carl160180

Well I officially hate Baja's (for now) cant be arsed messing with the engine any longer, I'm gonna find out the reason for the dead electrics sort that then its going to the Baja hospital to let someone else sort, if it's a case of the engine is toast then im gonna order a new obr sod it!

• Like 1

In other news tho im loving the hyper st, and my soldering skills outlasted the centre diff, well it did once I finally got the bloody steering to work (cheers Mick, pm me what I owe ya mate)

Tyler managed to snap the esc off its mount on the slash so that got retired before the repair bill on that got out of hand!

Muc you said the pin holers are poo and guess what its snapped hahahaha

Im on me last one then ally all the way mate , ill send u a link for them

Aye good day out and mint weather for a change put some better screws in my motor and soldered the connector back on the esc gave it a little dust down and its ready to go again :) canny pleased with the baja aswel poppin wheelies 23cc powerrrrrrrrr probably crap top end like but who gives a toss

• Like 2