• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New to nitro

Sambecky1989

Will keep open minded as well then for second hand

What make is best for monster truck or stadium truck 4wd and want something that I can upgrade to aliminum parts and get hands dirty

Cheers

I've no idea about trucks as mine are buggys but the hyper ST truggy looks cool and hyper parts are easy to get. As far as the aluminium parts goes I personally wouldn't bother, yes it looks cool but is more likely to bend and stay bent but the plastic has flex so will more than likely just return to original.

Just my opinion and probs totally wrong pmsl

Rob

I've no idea about trucks as mine are buggys but the hyper ST truggy looks cool and hyper parts are easy to get. As far as the aluminium parts goes I personally wouldn't bother, yes it looks cool but is more likely to bend and stay bent but the plastic has flex so will more than likely just return to original.

Just my opinion and probs totally wrong pmsl

Rob

Cheers Rob I appreciate peoples input it helps me build an idea of what to go for what not to go for etc

Thank you

Sam

Oh a little note I think you might have your front right and rear left wheel mixed up (correct me if I'm wrong guys)

Make sure you've kept enough in the kitty for all the nitro accessories such as fuel, spare plugs, a glow starter etc.

Just ordered fuel and hpi starter kit (fuel filler bottle, wrenches, glow starter and charger)

So should be set

What I don't get is the after run oils etc are they needed if so what do I need???

Thanks

Just ordered fuel and hpi starter kit (fuel filler bottle, wrenches, glow starter and charger)

So should be set

What I don't get is the after run oils etc are they needed if so what do I need???

Thanks

That starter pack will be perfect :)

This will do for after run oil fella http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-engine-after-run-oil-50ml-/rc-car-products/35806

Just remove your glow plug after each run and put a couple of drops into the cylinder. It's designed to keep the internals lubed up between runs, reduce wear and prolong the life of your engine :good:

That starter pack will be perfect :)

This will do for after run oil fella http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-engine-after-run-oil-50ml-/rc-car-products/35806

Just remove your glow plug after each run and put a couple of drops into the cylinder. It's designed to keep the internals lubed up between runs, reduce wear and prolong the life of your engine :good:

Perfect cheers mate

Shall get some of that

Savage is a great truck for bashing.good choice

make sure all screws are tight every time you take it out cus when i had my savage i found that they liked to rattle loose more than on any other rc cars ive had

Preferably blue as the red threadlock is permanent. I bought my hyper second hand and the previous owner rebuilt it with red threadlock, it's been a right pain in the backside!!

• Like 2