• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HETTON LYONS PARK BASH 27/04/2014 EVERYONE WELCOME

FFS gets better, the gimp I bought this hyper st off sent me a message apologising saying he forgot to stick the reciever box in with the car and he will send it out first class tomorrow........ 5 minutes later ANOTHER message saying he's just walked into hius workshop and the bloody wheels off the hyper are sitting on his bench so will post them first class with the reciever box.. WHAT A DONKEY!!!!!

But again with the plus side, just paid for my motor from my fwend in hongy kong :D Just need to figure out if i'm gonn a keep the 52t spur and run a 14t pinion like the old owner or swap to a 46t spur and suitable pinion???........ Oh and need to sort some 4s lipo's aswell..

so has it actually arrived yet lol

Nightmare mate lol . Done the same myself posted a hong nor truggy to someone and recieved a message saying there was no shell and sure enough there it was hanging on a nail in the shed pmsl

• Like 1

so has it actually arrived yet lol

Nah has it F mate. Should be here tomorrow according to the tracking info..

Nightmare mate lol . Done the same myself posted a hong nor truggy to someone and recieved a message saying there was no shell and sure enough there it was hanging on a nail in the shed pmsl

What a donkey LOL

FFFFFEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK SSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE

The missus is'nt at work this sunday for once so was thinking to myself, "great, full day bashing no having to wait about or come home early due to the missus's shift pattern" go to check the sunday rota at work and guess who's in this sunday, Yep its me!!!!!1 FML!!!

Wont be out till 12:30 lads :(

FFFFFEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK SSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE

The missus is'nt at work this sunday for once so was thinking to myself, "great, full day bashing no having to wait about or come home early due to the missus's shift pattern" go to check the sunday rota at work and guess who's in this sunday, Yep its me!!!!!1 FML!!!

Wont be out till 12:30 lads :(

gay lol