• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NEB Bash @ F-Pit 4th May

cybermenace

Bounced it off a tree testing the damn thing and bent it. Might just be spannering in the car park as usual :(

Did the tree jump out and surprise you ?   :yawn:

Well chaps I am ready how about you?

D254AB2A-2BA5-42C8-BD20-4343C1C4C4D7_zps

4AFA7023-B149-442A-9491-92AE862B9FB9_zps

1590AD94-01A4-4B85-9B43-F8C7FE5D19CB_zps

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

Well just cleaned out me man cave and every last rc bit is in the car for 2morro!

What you all got I need something for my grandson

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

any of you guys got some 2.2 rear tyres, whickham thornes bmx track today with my son and both our firestorm 10t's now have slick rear tyres. was planning on coming down to f-pit for our 1st meeting. may still call down to watch for a bit

Had a good morning today at f-pit was good to see all the 1/5 scale boys returning with tyre problems. Was gutted had to head off cause of kids twisting but theres aways next meeting maybe hetton NEB!

Had some Gaffa tape and cable ties you could have borrowed  :whistling:  :thumbsup: yes great day out, was good to blow the cobwebs off the Baja, and to show Steve370 what a quick Baja looks like  :yes:

• Like 1

Any particular reason for there being no damage ?  :whistling:  :hahadance:

Erm ......My excuse is I couldn't be bothered with the clean up although I did call into whitehouse business park on the way home and had myself a little car park fun :) . Be great for your rally cars theres a big unused carpark with Islands to race around :good: the kms rears didn't really enjoy themselves tho

• Like 1

Don't tell anyone this but I actually cleaned mine when home I usually don't do cleaning but it got blown out with the air compressor and a quick wipe down with a monster wipe job done!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't tell anyone this but I actually cleaned mine when home I usually don't do cleaning but it got blown out with the air compressor and a quick wipe down with a monster wipe job done!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel faint just reading that comment!!! The servo horn fit and work ok Bill?

I feel faint just reading that comment!!! The servo horn fit and work ok Bill?

Yeah Carl thanks mate helped me out until I had radio signal issues with my asbima cr3p

called down to collect some wheels of mick1979 1st time ive been to a meet and my son was a little exited watching the 1:5 cars and is begging me for a losi 5t (just like the black one dad). haha no chance son not till I get a Baja 1st.

anyway grass was a bit long for our nitro firestorms but still a cracking morning.

• Like 2