• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HETTON LYONS PARK BASH 13/04/2014 EVERYONE WELCOME (PLANES / TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES LOL)

Thi k im gonna get eigher a daystate panther or a fx bobcat like I like all the rifles with the buddy bottles on the front ive got a bsa lightning tactical xl at the min in .177 and I was hitting drawing pins yesterday at the shooting range like at 33yards and was hammering the 75yard target to amazing springer full kit will be for sale like once get me pcp as new to

Thi k im gonna get eigher a daystate panther or a fx bobcat like I like all the rifles with the buddy bottles on the front ive got a bsa lightning tactical xl at the min in .177 and I was hitting drawing pins yesterday at the shooting range like at 33yards and was hammering the 75yard target to amazing springer full kit will be for sale like once get me pcp as new to

had a bsa tactical aswell in .177, ***** compared to tx200 or summit decent lol

you been up steve smiths then aye lol, the owld 33 yds bus stops.

Got an old weihrauch springer old dog but yad ave to be a right cheb to miss out with it I've had rats rabbits crows kills out ya point at it .might dig it out tmoz so yous can mock it lol

Got an old weihrauch springer old dog but yad ave to be a right cheb to miss out with it I've had rats rabbits crows kills out ya point at it .might dig it out tmoz so yous can mock it lol

Me nephew sometimes has air rifles for sale mate al ask him when I see him if your after one normally higher end stuff he has like daystate...theoben he's a spoil brat

is that forsale like bill

Gaz this is the old one I have its a hw77 I think ? Pretty accurate great for popping rats Screenshot_2014-04-21-11-33-59_zps638194

There canny like the hw77 like, decent rifles

• Like 1