• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

So the Ghostbusters Lego set arrived. Brilliant fun to build and really well thought out. Frankly I like it better than the Lego creations concept it was based on. Anyway here are some pictures.

8teBmD3.jpgnBtcjtx.jpgwxU6Dd1.jpgYCr15SP.jpgWBMBdzA.jpg

Edited by Feedtheinferno
  • Like 1

Ah, the one you considered selling? Glad you didn't?

RC kit (generally) I can part with, not the Lego..... Considered selling my Power Miners sets off, just can't do it, in fact, have been looking about for some bargains to complete the full set..... ;)

Moving house will give us a Lego room....not convinced our lass has grasped the full concept of what this actually means.....

Point of note for any Lego VIP club members, points earned expire after 2 years. Just had an email from them re 159 of my points earned December 2012! Best get summat ordered ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The market decides... The 4x4 crawler is dead in the water for some reason, either not yet reached desirability or, as I fear, one that will remain unpopular.

Are they all 100% complete, with boxes and manuals?

I'd be typing the model numbers into eBay and checking out current/ended listings to see where they lie...

With manuals tho?

Still have a value fella, no boxes doesn't put me off, as long as manuals are present (trying to build a kit from a manual on a tablet screen is very tedious!)

Mum went in to Argos to get a loo seat. I flipped the catalogue to the "Toys and Gaming" section and found this. A stock check showed it was the last in stock and 5 quid off so I just felt it would be rude to leave it there. 

20140719_175058-1_1.jpg

20140719_175855-1.jpg

20140720_113456-1.jpg

20140720_113239-1.jpg

20140720_113449-1.jpg

20140720_113255-1.jpg[/uR

L]20140720_113400-1.jpg

20140720_113551-1.jpg

Edited by chewbacca
  • Like 2

1800 parts for what price though?? $199 will no doubt equate to 200 quid when it lands...pretty good vfm at that price, hopefully will be a store exclusive to boot... I can see it costing 250 quid tho...

Don't know why I'm arguing with myself, this just has to be in the collection ;)

• Like 1