• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Louise 1/8 monster truck tyres

onroad_mania

Loise-MT-Tyres-1.jpg

Louise RC have new pre-mounted wheel sets for 1/8th monster trucks available. They come on 3.8" Traxxas style bead rims in silver or black colour and feature a 17mm hex. Available are the MT Cylcone, MT Uphill, MT Pioneer and MT Rocket treads with the latter being ideal for asphalt and concrete surfaces while the other three are multi-surface treads for dirt, mud, grass and more.

Loise-MT-Tyres-2.jpg

Loise-MT-Tyres-3.jpg

Loise-MT-Tyres-4.jpg

Link: Louise RC website

Source : Area52 

Do they do them in 1/10 12mm flavour? 

Oh. They do. Hmmmmmm.

Edited by chewbacca

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought, but are these true 30 series? The reason I ask is that the Trencher Xs are fab tyres, but they're mahoosive! If these are proper 30 series, they'd be a better alternative as they'd be lighter and put less strain on the drivetrain.

From where and can you do a review complete with pics?

lol ive no idea yet bud where to get them from but soon as i see some ill have em, ill pluck for the uphill jobs in the hope they grip uphill lol on my summit, they look awesome as well in black, defo keeping my eye out.

lol ive no idea yet bud where to get them from but soon as i see some ill have em, ill pluck for the uphill jobs in the hope they grip uphill lol on my summit, they look awesome as well in black, defo keeping my eye out.

I'll have to scour eBay for them, the Uphills look good, as do the Trenchers! ;)

My proline trenchers are pre mounted on my savage& that's had 5s & 6s put through it weekly, never had an issue with them ungluing.

What about ballooning? Proline do insist on using a soft compound rubber. I haven't burst one, but they can expand quite a bit. :)