• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MTA4/MGT Owners thread

jari

Ill get one as soon as i get some new rear tyres for it as all its doin is wheel spinning through the power. Sends grass throwing though.

If your in surrey im always up for a bash

Edited by speedods

Ill get one as soon as i get some new rear tyres for it as all its doin is wheel spinning through the power. Sends grass throwing though.

If your in surrey im always up for a bash

Where abouts in Surrey are you mate? I'm in crawley

Also I seem to think the S28 has a drink problem I know you can do a fuel tank mod to get a better run but I'm by exactly sure how to do this, I've had a quick look online but there don't seem to be any detailed tutorials on how to do it. I also noticed that there is two different ways to run the fuel lines,

Could some possibly direct me to a detailed tutorial on how to do this propery as I don't want to mess up.

I have everything apart from a fuel filter what I'll be getting today from hobby shop.

You'll need to lean it mate to get the most out of it (clockwise) what state of tune is it in at the moment? you can also tighten the slipper though this can lead to excess stress on the truck.

There is pictures throughout this thread on the duel tank mod I'm running it myself in series you'll need another fuel tank and some fuel line.

Though by the sound of it your running rich which won't help with fuel economy.

Edited by sean-vrs

I literally broke her in yesterday on high fuel as instructed by the booklet, I then put it back to default settings which I'm only getting about 8 to 10 mins before I need to refuel.

I'd like more run time than just 10 mins, I have an extra tank and the fuel lines but that's all I don't have any fuel clip things where the pipes would connect to, could you inbox me some pics of your set up please, thanks

I did a guide on the tanks near the beginning of this thread.

It does sound like your running very rich mate

I did a guide on the tanks near the beginning of this thread.It does sound like your running very rich mate

I'll have a look for your posts on the mod, in regards to tuning I'm sure it's back on factory settings after breaking in I could be wrong, loads of smoke, where there's dry grass it sets it on fire is this normal? Don't want to set the fields on fire lol

To reduce the fuel from rich this is HSN I need to adjust clockwise right?

The grass is not dying well it is but it sets a light leaving the grass burning with smoke coming from it, where I then just stand on it to put it out Incase it spreads.

So HSN and LSN needs to be turned clockwise while trucks running to adjust, when will I know if it's tuned correctly?

Do I turn clockwise from looking at the front of truck or so I turn clockwise from looking from the back of truck? Sorry I'm completely new at this hobby

The grass is not dying well it is but it sets a light leaving the grass burning with smoke coming from it, where I then just stand on it to put it out Incase it spreads.

So HSN and LSN needs to be turned clockwise while trucks running to adjust, when will I know if it's tuned correctly?

Do I turn clockwise from looking at the front of truck or so I turn clockwise from looking from the back of truck? Sorry I'm completely new at this hobby

Hi all,

I need help again, 

my S28 broke a tooth on a (reverse or forward gear) don't know which is which. This resulted in my plastic gears being ruined and subsequently being replaced. 

upon replacing the (reverse or forward metal gear) I found I had a small gear left over and appear to have this missing from my gearbox upon rebuilding. 

http://www.ruberkon.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/d/pd1444-forword-reverse-drive-gears-mta4.jpg

the above image shows the two gears in question. 

The one "without" the holes is the one I'm struggling to locate. 

could some kind person take pictures or locate pictures of what the gearbox internally should like ? this would be massively appreciated!!!!!

Thanks

Rob

Edited by fuddy-mucker

The red adaptor is for the hump pack, it plugs in fine just needed to check the wires in the charger due to one of them being all black and the other is white and black,

I found out that black is negative so black to black and white/black goes to the red wire, all plugged in and charging now.