• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi micro crawler,model kit and other stuff FS

Jayce

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you know exactly what's missing from the crawler bud? Little bit hard to tell on the picture with all the parts being so small.

looks like screw`s and a pinion for the motor maybe shocks as like you`ve said its hard to tell oh and you`ll need a spekky controller as the esc/rx only works with spekky radio`s but you can get the losi one cheap if your lucky 

looks like screw`s and a pinion for the motor maybe shocks as like you`ve said its hard to tell oh and you`ll need a spekky controller as the esc/rx only works with spekky radio`s but you can get the losi one cheap if your lucky 

Cheers, that sheds a little bit of light on it at least, I hadn't consdered the pinion.

Spekky can be had cheap enough just for the most basic of ones second hand I imagine.

Could just do with finding the manual and finding part numbers, in case it'll be expensive for silly little bits.

Cheers, that sheds a little bit of light on it at least, I hadn't consdered the pinion.

Spekky can be had cheap enough just for the most basic of ones second hand I imagine.

Could just do with finding the manual and finding part numbers, in case it'll be expensive for silly little bits.

the best place i found for spares was amain hobbie`s and a manual can be downloaded from losi website most parts are pretty cheap a set of shocks will cost about

I might have a losi 2.4ghz radio spare soon for any potential buyer of the losi crawler. If I can bind my dx3 to my micro then ill defo sell the radio. Tx only.