• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Baja engine, bumper, hinge pin braces... UPDATED.

Oh How Original

I'm in need of an engine, ideally something like a new Fuelie or something, if someones bought the SS kit and bought a faster engine for it and selling the spare, drop me a PM :)
I also need a complete set of hinge pin braces, along with a set of shocks.

I also need a complete steering assembly, I have the tie rods, bearings, but that's about it, need the rest.
I wouldn't mind a bumper as well but this isn't urgent, either Uber or RPM (ideally Uber) and will only take it if it's cheap as I said, it's not something I need urgently.

I'm also in need of the rear bulkhead if anyone has one.
If you have any of the above, drop me a PM :thumbsup:

Edited by Oh How Original

Hey bud I'm still out working but I know I've got cups for diff and bearings and possibly a full set of 87474.... Will stick em in ya basket mate ????

Not sure what you mean by my basket lol, but if you've got cups for the diff that will be a great help and the kit for the diff, bearings would be good... How much for that lot and the hinge pins dude? Reply via PM :thumbsup:

You say you need a star for between the brake discs mate? I dont run a star I run a 3rd pad made out of a scrap bit of carbon, makes the brake much better imo ;) Think I might have a bit of carbon plate somewhere I will chuck in with your other bits ;)

You say you need a star for between the brake discs mate? I dont run a star I run a 3rd pad made out of a scrap bit of carbon, makes the brake much better imo ;) Think I might have a bit of carbon plate somewhere I will chuck in with your other bits ;)

Good man! That'll do nicely, I wasn't sure about cutting the little hex out of the middle to be honest :lol:

Good man! That'll do nicely, I wasn't sure about cutting the little hex out of the middle to be honest :lol:

No need to cut the hex, you cut a bit of carbon rectangle the same as the outer 2 brake pads and then fit it between your 2 brake discs so your have:

PAD/DISC/PAD/DISC/PAD works great!