• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashers around edinburgh area

RCpete

Just new to rc but I am looking for people to go bashing with, I stay in Grangemouth but can travel. I also know of a really good place to go bashing just outside Linlithgow. Its an abandoned quarry.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?safe=off&q=55.986986,-3.675358&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48887816aa874111:0x65612e6625b65dfa,A803,+Falkirk+FK2+0YG&gl=uk&ei=lTloU7qtKY3aOK_8gdAF&ved=0CDAQ8gEwAA

Just new to rc but I am looking for people to go bashing with, I stay in Grangemouth but can travel. I also know of a really good place to go bashing just outside Linlithgow. Its an abandoned quarry.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?safe=off&q=55.986986,-3.675358&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48887816aa874111:0x65612e6625b65dfa,A803,+Falkirk+FK2+0YG&gl=uk&ei=lTloU7qtKY3aOK_8gdAF&ved=0CDAQ8gEwAA

That place looks amazing I like in berwick I think I will have to make a trip up to there,

I run NEB with perruzo we always bash in newcastle/Durham looks like might have a road trip , let me know when your next visit is organised :D

Cheers,

Bil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by cybermenace

I live in Edinburgh. We should get a few people who have been on this thread and meet up. I have a car and can travel.

That's only a couple of miles from the bing we run at. Could do either... or both!!

Here's the bing.

1512312_10151942614946933_1974906688_n.j

WOW! this place looks amazing, where is it? I think we should defo get some people over there. On a personal note... i am sick of bashing my rc's on my own, so i am keen to meet like-minded people and go to a place like this. Message me if you ever wanna hook up.

cheers pete.

• Like 2

sean that link you posted to the quarry....that bone is shut to everyone cuase bmxers always used it falkirk council stopped that tho

id like to too but i dont have a car

i was at it with my truck last week, There is a huge hole in the fence next to the car park, also no signs saying no entry. Also my brother goes up there on his bike all the time.

Edited by Sean9895