• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Field of Dreams

Enid_Puceflange

Nino how long did it take to get from your house to the track?  :thumbsup:

thats a good question lol. i picked up stu and ross. i would guess around 20-25mins, give or take :sweatdrop:

I reckon I can commit to at least one day every weekend, with some regular weekday mornings thrown in before work where needed.

I'm in for an even share of the 'landowner's bung' every month.

Me too. Under same conditions as rossyra  :36_11_12[1]:

• Like 1

lol :)

i wish nino anyone happy to come all the way down to falkirk to pick me up on a wednesday and maybe every second sunday as the rest i work :whistling:

im in i guess but id like to see the place first and see if i can actually get through there

I'm currently working up in dunblane then off to Portugal at the end of March my first free day is going to be the 30th of March, there is nothing that is going to stop me being there, doesn't matter if I don't get any run time if we could get a meet up on that day that would be ace. Not getting in until the back of 6 during the wee so being able to work at night is off the cards until the lighter nights come in. Electrician to trade landscaper on the side. I like to think of my self as being practically minded there is nothing that I wouldn't try. I'm pretty sure we are all in the same boat here. Planning is key to have a smooth project and get it to completion. So let's get down to the nitty gritty boring stuff first. Is there any sort of pictures (minus the ones posted earlier) of a projected track layout?

Might be able to get out sat morning for a couple of hours this Saturday morning if anyone if up for meeting me?

Rusty, we gona wait till 12 tosee if weather improves. we will be going to look for some bamboo sitcks and more ropes for now to mark the track up for now. will send you a pm now with my mob number. give me a ring around 11.15 mate  :thumbsup: