• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sorted please close thankyou

mixmasterjay

Hi all im after the following asap

im after a Tamiya 1/14 truck trailer axle , just a non drive one

scx10 hd steel center driveshafts

aluminium algle about 10mm L shape and about 1mm thick

must be as cheap as poss please

thankyou

jay

Edited by mixmasterjay

b&q for cheap alloy angle or old green house alloy hehe an threaded rod for the axel with a hex on? you building a truck trailer or trail trailer ? ive used drive cups from old touring cars before to mount wheels on trailers ... 

• Like 1

Don't worry mate I should have what you need as I made a dolly from a trailer with the twin axle got to find it lol as I was thinking of making one lol so will have a axle over and no good to me ,

• Like 1

I have loads of tamiya truck bits lol as I did have all of them at one point but down graded to one now lol

sorry to jump in on the thread jay,

@master mind 123, dont suppose you have any complete rear light units from a euro truck do you?? if so, how much posted?? thanks, gaz. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

sorry to jump in on the thread jay,

@master mind 123, dont suppose you have any complete rear light units from a euro truck do you?? if so, how much posted?? thanks, gaz. :thumbsup:

post them with my stuff as gaz lives round the corner from me lol 

Hi big gaz , I no I have a set from a aeromax ? As I put a set of knight hauler ones on it as they look better lol But will have a look if I have others ??

cheers mate, let me know what you got in a pm and how much your wanting, i dont mind you posting them to jay either, he could throw them from his house to mine anyhoo :xd:  :xd:

• Like 1