• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

i'm planning to get it runing and fully tuned some time this week :) i was gonna run it today but the garden needed the grass cutting, 11inch grass and a manuel lawn mower isn't the fastest way to cut grass :(

i'm planning to get it runing and fully tuned some time this week :) i was gonna run it today but the garden needed the grass cutting, 11inch grass and a manuel lawn mower isn't the fastest way to cut grass :(

There is an idea :D

A hyper + a Manual lawnmower

Hmmmm :P

Cud prove to be interesting :P

Ziggy

Okay then - a slight alteration to the plan

Sav + Axial Engine + Manual Lawnmower with .21 engine attached :P:P

:lol:

be worth while seeing that 1 work ;)

Take it you did you break in on a track paul? :P mine only looks that bad after a day at the track :)

Ziggy

yea, was done at my LRT but i got sun burnt in the process, didn't do much as i wanted because i was busy helping some one with a mt2 and a t-15 engine (damn they are a pain in the ass)

i like the smaller block engine better than the big blocks, going from the .32 to the .21 made alot of difference.

i left the engine in the sun to heat up to make it easier, 5 pulls of the starter later it fired up (fired a little at 2 pulls)

i may have only been going lowly but there is so little grip on the track i was still sliding around when turning (used a long hair-pin turn so i didn't get in the way) was great fun. only down side was the ful throttle bit of break in saw the engine cut out alot due to the fuel clogging the carb and stopping the air flow.

other than that bit if went great, there is a race day in a few weeks that i may go to.

yea, was done at my LRT but i got sun burnt in the process, didn't do much as i wanted because i was busy helping some one with a mt2 and a t-15 engine (damn they are a pain in the ass)

i like the smaller block engine better than the big blocks, going from the .32 to the .21 made alot of difference.

i left the engine in the sun to heat up to make it easier, 5 pulls of the starter later it fired up (fired a little at 2 pulls)

i may have only been going lowly but there is so little grip on the track i was still sliding around when turning (used a long hair-pin turn so i didn't get in the way) was great fun. only down side was the ful throttle bit of break in saw the engine cut out alot due to the fuel clogging the carb and stopping the air flow.

other than that bit if went great, there is a race day in a few weeks that i may go to.

with the right tyre you will have a lot better grip at TRR. like any track you need to find the right tyre ;) i'll be taking about 10 sets with me on the next race day hopefully one of them will have grip as the grp grip's sure did not rofl and thanks for helping that boy sort his mt2 out i thought his dad/grandad was gonna blow it up at one point rofl ;)

with the right tyre you will have a lot better grip at TRR. like any track you need to find the right tyre ;) i'll be taking about 10 sets with me on the next race day hopefully one of them will have grip as the grp grip's sure did not rofl and thanks for helping that boy sort his mt2 out i thought his dad/grandad was gonna blow it up at one point rofl ;)

i'll be looking at new ones soon, depends on how the stock ones do (not very well if it slides at factory setting and only half throttle

yea, even so it wasn't easy getting it running right, his lsn was way off, even though i got it running better it still didn't stop it over heating