• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Titanfall

TWINSET

I loved battlefield until they started renting servers out and I could never finish a game bf3 was my game got it day1 and played it for months and months so I was lord of the board quite alot. But once the servers went private I would first get team swapped then kicked altogether once I rejoined my freind. I loved it.

But now im totally off online shooters and haven't even botherd to look at bf4

Cod might be boring now but if they haven't sold out like bf3 did I will probably buy another cod game one day.

I haven't played black ops 2 yet either.

Just gta v for me now survival mode I love it just wish there was 50 waves plus. Survival mode on cod is why I buy cod its my favourite mode of shooter full stop. Ghost recon future soldier had a very good survival mode too.

I've been playing GR/FS again for a few weeks now and it's amazing how much I suck at COD survival as a result!

I can usually get into the mid-20s on resistance without using self-revive, but after a spell on FS I was out in the early teens

I've just ordered BF3 as a refresher in prep for 4, think COD can wait for a while

Titanfall looks to be online only though, which is a shame - Hopefully they'll have something in it for single player...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/24/why-titanfall-has-no-single-player-campaign

Played it at Eurogamer, it was awesome. I really hate the call of duty franchise as its the same every time. Titanfall is a well thought out game.

I like pretty much any FPS - started out on Quake, LAN games of Duke Nuke'm, Half-Life etc. but wasn't overly keen on Black Ops (I or II) as there seemed to be a lot more movie than game. Edited by TWINSET

• 3 weeks later...

Forget them all and download planetside 2. It's free, and unlike other free to play games, it's not a pay to win game, as you can quickly upgrade your weapons without using real cash. Plus it's like old school battlefield everyone works together as it's heavily objective based. And the maps are called continents. As they are 20 times bigger than the largest bf3 map.

Titanfall looks fantastic

BF4, shoddy release but still the game itself isnt bad.

Call of duty is a joke, and utter joke, PC version is full of dead memory literally gigs and gigs of dead memory so you need 6gb's of ram to play it. 

the console versions and pc version looks horrific, all have frame rate issues, it boggles the mind how its legal to release such tripe.

Planetside 2 i havnt played, loved the first