• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Friday 30th Aug

Randum

i messed around at track yesterday with my mate, the main loop is cleared now, the rest is overgrown but it`s all superficial so can be removed by hand or rakes or a shovel. i am free all this week, so come whenever u can mate.

Following recent conversation earlier. I have the perfect donor car. My ansmann sc2. With a steering servo and crappy 40mhz radio gear. But we only have one attempt at hitting the ramp with it going straight. I think it would be the best grand finale for an end to a bash at Weston. Going up over the beach at dark.

But I not buying the rockets

Edited by Randum

Following recent conversation earlier. I have the perfect donor car. My ansmann sc2. With a steering servo and crappy 40mhz radio gear. But we only have one attempt at hitting the ramp with it going straight. I think it would be the best grand finale for an end to a bash at Weston. Going up over the beach at dark.

But I not buying the rockets

yes good man we will have to dicide on the rockets

Edited by kyle