• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

acme nb16 for sale

andy_n

the steering is very stiff and so the servo struggles to turn the wheels seems like it could be something to do with the 2 metal posts that the steering connects too hope this helps

Hpi_matrix_stock can you not read the ono or nearest offer its only ever been started with the 2 speed box and tuned pipe on it wen i put these on the steering went all stiff so never got t try them and the throttle servo needs adjusting so that you can giv it full throttle

Hpi_matrix_stock can you not read the ono or nearest offer its only ever been started with the 2 speed box and tuned pipe on it wen i put these on the steering went all stiff so never got t try them and the throttle servo needs adjusting so that you can giv it full throttle

sorry but unless i am blind it doesnt say ono or nearest offer

also sorry to go off topics mod/admins :)

Its a good job some people can spell as well :lol:

funny guy

(sorry to go off topic!)

Hes right andy...one of the forum rules is dont use "text" language (or it was when i joined and i dont see why it would have changed) so stuff like "wen" and "tht" are tecnicly not alloud.

:good:

Oh whats the lowest price you'll go to for a sale? :confused: