• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Recommend a lipo charger.

Danny93

most chargers have built in balancer or boards, the overlander is AC/DC like the core uac50 but is 80w so a bit more powerful.

thats sound then, is it possible to charge batteries in parallel? say 2 2s lipos at once?

thats sound then, is it possible to charge batteries in parallel? say 2 2s lipos at once?

Yes, but since most mains powered chargers ( no separate PSU ) are 50-80 watts, it won't be any faster/powerful enough to charge more than a single 2-3s lipo in 1 hour. If you parallel packs or even put them in series the charge current will drop and the charge time will double pretty much. Better off just buying a couple chargers instead essentially.

If you want to charge more than a single 2-3s lipo on one charger, you are looking at spending into the hundreds; read my guide on Lipo chargers & charging on my Tutorials page, link in my sig...