• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash @ Wickham Thorns BMX Track 30/6/13

Carl160180

you going here again is this because it was chucking it down on sunday lol stick my name down carl

Yeah the weather spoilt it a bit last sunday, forecast for this sunday is clear so hopefully have a full day of bashing and get some decent racing going on :D

ok so am gonna see if I can get bits to change the MT setup to run better for handling lmao. think I will need a hell of a lot of luck but hey will give it a go to stop the bloody thing wobbling all over the place lmao

ok so am gonna see if I can get bits to change the MT setup to run better for handling lmao. think I will need a hell of a lot of luck but hey will give it a go to stop the bloody thing wobbling all over the place lmao

Change your wheels for marder one and ditch the shell mate remove all spacers from struts so it sits lower to the ground

best off not causing any bother, personally i think its a bit childish and silly so i wouldn't lower myself to that level and cause a fuss. Let them do what they want and let us do what we want, just like it always has been and everyone plays happy 

does anyone know if ansmann kits come with a pinion gear? 

• Like 1

My baja only has anti roll bar on the back, is it worth fitting one on the front?

I'm not sure mate I have non on, and noticed when power is down the front keeps lifting one wheel so I'll try them and find out, my luck I've probably just wasted the money but there cheap Edited by ravenguard