• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any meets round west midlands area? ANYONE ?!

rytis

Give it a couple of weeks and we will all meet up and have a good race/bash. We need the weather to get better first and my mates Traxxas Nitro Slash will not run so we are desperatley trying to get that going.

Ye sound mate, I had nitro wen I was younger I had a hpi savage n a nitro rustler, the nitro engines can be finicky at times they need tuning nearly everytime u take them out, try fresh fuel new plug n keep settings on the rich side to start with, they start easier that way, thers usually base needle settings in the manual as a starting point

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Try taking plug out n putting few drops of nitro into the engine n see if it fires if it does then it might not be getting much fuel thru

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Done everything you can think of mate. Its turning over but no combustion. The EZstart spins the engine, there is fuel getting through and the glow plug is all working correctly. We have never got this one going so it hasnt even been run in. I have the exact same car and got it going no probs lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

been following these pages now a while, are all you running nitro engines? got a blitz flux a few weeks back and could do with joining some like minded people at the moment im using a bmx track down at dartmouth park west bromwich not a bad track. only trouble is it gets a bit boring racing the few bmx ers that go.

Hi Dazola, I run a Nitro Slash & Brushless Slash and my mate has a Nitro Slash & Blitz, our other mate has a couple of nitro buggys and MT's. The track down @ Dudley Wood, Netherton is pretty rubbish atm with all the rain we have had but give it a couple of months when it get dryer and its perfect for racing & bashing alike. I'm in the middle of upgrading and getting my vehicles running perfect for a few weeks but we will have to start and new thread and get as much intrest in our track as poss! That way we can have a regular meet with like minded people on an awsome track! TBH everytime I go down there I see quite a few people with there RC's ranging from 40+ to young kids. 

I have found a new place for RC's which some people are currenlty using. Its in Kinver by the Community Hall opposite the Police Station, there is a small dirt track, a skate park and massive playing fields. Its very tucked away so only the locals know about it and other RC enthusiasts hence its very quiet. Will be venturing down in the current weeks and I'll report back unless any others know about it and would like to share there experience.

Cant do this sunday or the one after that but I can from then onwards! I'll post on here and let anyone know who wants to meet up. Is there any other places people have been to that we could go? I am only saying as Dudley Wood is hectic on a Sunday morning due to football which I would normally be playing.

• 2 months later...