• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HoBao Hyper SSE Brushless 1/8 Question's

I have the kit follow the link above for more info on it and smash has the cage which is kinda the same just, that he's taken in a truggy style direction 

im thinking of getting the RTR kit as im new to rc would you say it is good for the price

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobao-hyper-sse-rtr-1-8th-scale-electric-buggy-with-2.4ghz-radio-system/rc-car-products/376129 

have you got any tips if i should upgrade the batteries or anything thanks

The rtr will only run on a max of 4s ..Its a great buggy but i have the kit version not the rtr 

What i can say is savox servo's are of good quality and the hobbywing combo is well known and has a solid  following.. I use both hobbywing and savox and they should be just fine.. 

80a esc and a 2000kv motor is pretty much what you'll find in most rtr buggy's copled with a 2.4ghz radio, unless your paying around the price of a vorza say..

Another great buggy and one which runs similar electrics is the Thunder Tiger EB4 g3 but is almost a

The rtr will only run on a max of 4s ..Its a great buggy but i have the kit version not the rtr 

What i can say is savox servo's are of good quality and the hobbywing combo is well known and has a solid  following.. I use both hobbywing and savox and they should be just fine.. 

80a esc and a 2000kv motor is pretty much what you'll find in most rtr buggy's copled with a 2.4ghz radio, unless your paying around the price of a vorza say..

Another great buggy and one which runs similar electrics is the Thunder Tiger EB4 g3 but is almost a