• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North East Bashers @ South Shields Beach 16/6/13

Carl160180

That shud rule out any of that then, is the carb opening full, like right up to where it stops opening?

hmm didn't check like, I'll check that first , seems to have power like, just not straight away, think I'll hit harbottle after work and give it a good run
  • Like 1

When applying throttle there is quite bit of movement on linkage before it starts to move, shall I adjust my servo horn so it move sooner when throttle is applied? Or is this cos it's a new engine and not tuned properly?

Sounds like your linkage needs setting up mate

Do I need to take filter of to check that or not?

Look on the opposite side of the carb there's a triangle shaped bit that moves with the throttle flap, you'll see where it hits the stop on the carb body, if it does then fine if it doesnt then needs adjusting. You dont wanna be giving it too much full throttle anyway on it first couple tanks, take it easy to run it in.

Look on the opposite side of the carb there's a triangle shaped bit that moves with the throttle flap, you'll see where it hits the stop on the carb body, if it does then fine if it doesnt then needs adjusting. You dont wanna be giving it too much full throttle anyway on it first couple tanks, take it easy to run it in.

Cheers Carl ill check when I get home, I've only started it in back garden at mo not had time to take out but when I do ill only do half throttle?

Right here's one for you lot ..

Anyone interested in having the fastest baja needs to read this as I have a beauty coming available ...

OBR methanol engine ?????

Who wants it ????

Anyone interested in having the fastest baja needs to read this as I have a beauty coming available ...

Who wants it ????

that stuff stinks more than nitro ;-) Edited by ravenguard

Looks good that rav!

Who wants it ????

I wouldnt even know what to do with it?

Sounds expensive to haha

edit

Edited by biggaz

Well the 5ive is on its way to York collected and paid for :) shocks are fixed and filled just need to keep outta the sales section now lol

Fg looks good rav :thumbsup: